Have you ever wanted to “nuke” your sweet tooth? Well here’s your chance with this 300 Calorie Microwave Protein Cake Recipe! Delicious, full of fiber, and high in protein!
Here is the recipe:
- 1 Scoop (30g) Chocolate Protein Powder (or Vanilla if you want a Vanilla cake)
- 2 Tablespoons (14g) Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 3 Tablespoons (46g) Liquid Egg Whites (1 Large Egg White)
- 1/2 Tablespoon (10.5g) Honey
- 1 Ounce Sugar Free Vanilla Coconut Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Sweetener (Optional)
- 1/2 Banana (Mashed)
Calories in the WHOLE cake:
- Calories: 320
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 291mg
- Carbs: 35g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar: 21g
- Protein: 36g
Combine all of your ingredients into a large microwavable bowl aside from your Banana. Mash up your Banana with a spoon/fork in a separate bowl. Mix together your ingredients in the large bowl while adding in your mashed Banana. Microwave for 90-110 seconds (depending on how powerful your microwave is. Top with whatever you want! Enjoy!
- Top it with some peanut butter for some extra fats, whipped cream, banana slices, and sugar free chocolate chips!
Purchase my slow cooker here (cheap and great quality):
Black & Decker Food Processor (Great investment – Only $25!) – I’ve had mine forever!
Purchase the Escali Primo Digital Kitchen Scale here:
- Derek Howes
- P.O. Box 976
- Windham, NH 03087